Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holiday Art Shows, Bird Paintings, miniature paintings,gift ideas,Birds


AHB 2015 invite.PDF
AHB 2015 invite.PDF

I've been buried in the studio again, getting ready for the Artisan Holiday Show.  Over the next several days I will be posting the 6x6 birds that will be for sale.
I'd love to have you stop by the show.  But if you cannot make it and want a bird, I am making them available from this site!
If you see one you'd like that is sold, I would be happy to do another similar bird.  No two are ever exactly alike, however.  All of these come mounted on a nice board for a beautiful presentation.  (See below)  Hanging gear is placed on back so paintings are ready to hang on your wall.

"Don't Give Me No Lip" 6x6 oil/GB




Shipping or Pick up
"It's a New Day" 6x6 oil/GB



Shipping or Pick up
"Peeper" 6x6 oil/Gessobord




Shipping or Pick up


Below is an example of a painting mounted on a black board


No comments:

Post a Comment