Monday, October 24, 2016

Fat Cat Series, Daily drawings and sketches of Cats,Art Journaling,Doodles,Drawing

It's been a couple of months since I made the commitment to draw every single day.  I should have started this 10 years ago when I began my art career in earnest.   I'm loving it and it's a great discipline.

An easy subject is my cat, Cat.  She's the first thing I see each morning (since she sleeps at the foot of the bed and since hubby is up by 4:30 am), so I just grab one of my art journals, a cup of coffee, and start drawing away!  I thought I'd resurrect my blog by sharing the sketches.

So here is the first of:

The story of my cat, take her home.
Drove for hours, kept her warm inside.
Story of my cat. ( story of, story of)
Story of my cat, I gave her milk
Stayed up all night
Nursed her back to health.
Story of my cat.  ( story of, story of)




As you can see, Cat loves to eat.  She developed a problem with food shortly after she was spayed. I'm not going into theories of why that might be; just providing a bit of the back story.
She spends a great deal of time on the bed.
Or at her food dish.

This cat has personality plus.  And she exudes it in her body language, which makes her a great sketching subject.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment