Friday, July 3, 2015

pastel paintings Breckenridge Colorado mountains aspen fall trees Breckenridge art festival

It's been a busy, crazy week for me here in Studio 8!

Some mildew from a previous leak, combined with a new, recent, quickly discovered flood from an AC gone bad, has kept me busy cleaning out and re-organizing my studio.

Thank goodness no paintings were damaged, and I have plenty of work for the upcoming Breckenridge outdoor Art Festival, July 24-26.

There is always a bright side to things and it is up to us to discover and embrace that side!
"Accent the positive, eliminate the negative......"  remember that song?

Indian Mountain Fall
18x24 pastel, framed
$ 1200.00 plus shipping ($85.00)



Prints of this piece also available here: FineArtAmerica

I am looking forward to showing some of my newer pastel works at the Breckenridge Art Festival, located off of Main Street in Breckenridge.  This is one of my favorite pieces this year.  I wanted to hold it for entry into some upcoming national shows, but with the glass and frame it would be expensive and a little risky to ship off.

What a joy and privilege to get to paint every day.  I am very thankful.
Have a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment