Thursday, April 20, 2017

Abstracted paintings, figures,Matisse,Diebenkorn,exhibits art shows,acrylics Smashburger

There are certain things in life that are best experienced alone.
Smashburger immediately comes to mind. ( Partly because I haven't had breakfast or lunch yet and am very hungry) and largely because it's not a pretty thing to watch me eat one.  And it's just so exquisitely delicious that one wants to be fully present to take it all in without distraction. ( order the Colorado with the soft egg bun)

A friend once told me to get a room with my Starbucks apple fritter!
You get the picture.
( then she had the gaul to go online and look up the calorie count on those things and completely ruin the whole experience for me)

The Diebenkorn exhibit, eye candy at its finest, falls into the "best to do alone" category.
With over 60 paintings by Diebenkorn and 40 by Matisse ( sensory overload?), it will be nice to go at my own pace, linger as long as I want before my favorite pieces, and just soak it all in silently. 

Exquisitely delicious.  

Needless to say, I can't wait!
( and I get to see an old college friend while in SF, so I will get my people fix! 😄)

The four paintings below were inspired by these two amazing artists. They are on sale for a limited time.

Lady at Rest, 8x8 acrylic/ Birch
$ 95.00
 (The board is ever so slightly warped so I have significantly discounted this. Behind a frame I don't think it will even be noticeable.)


ship or pick up


Jenny, 20x16 acrylic, $ 495.00



ship or pick up

Table Setting 24x24 Mixed Media $ 750.00


Shipping or local pick up

The Cellist, 36x12x1.5 acrylic  $925.00


ship or pick up

No comments:

Post a Comment