Friday, September 11, 2015

flowers, floral paintings, red flowers, daily paintings, Tracy Haines, fine art,

Day # 11 in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge


And what a challenge this is, trying to paint a new piece every single day.  House is a bit more of a mess than usual and hubby and kid are getting by on left overs and take out. 

Sometimes, painting is the easy part.  It's more work and time consuming than one thinks, to do all the follow up stuff required.  I posted about this a few days ago on this blog, if you wonder about what actually does go into all of this.
"Christies", 6x8 oil/linen canvas
Bidding begins at a mere $ 25.00


As I have said ( and I hope folks aren't tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but this is a good cause), 50% of my proceeds from sales on the #30paintingsin30days challenge will go to support #ExtendedHandsofHope Colorado!

This non profit group helps severely traumatized young girls rescued from sex trafficking.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.  With so many blogs out there, I really do appreciate your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment