Friday, September 4, 2015

fundraiser sex trafficking oil paintings for sale daily paintings landscapes Colorado

Deer Creek Road 8x10 oil/panel
Price determined my you!
Click here to bid:  eBay bidding



Day #4 of the 30 paintings in 30 Days Challenge!  This piece is from a scene I often pass as I drive to Deer Creek Park to hike or run.  The views along this lovely winding road are spectacular all year long, but particularly in the fall and spring.  And the winter! (Summer too) 
 Well, all year long.

Since I will be painting and posting daily this month, I have decided to place these paintings on eBay. In addition,  I thought it would be nice to put this month to good use and try a fund raiser.  50% of sales from the 30 in 30 paintings will go to help support a budding new operation: Extended Hands of Hope.  This local ( Colorado) non-profit organiziation seeks to help underage girls who have experienced extreme trauma through the horrors or sex trafficking. 

You may read more about this organization here:  Extended Hands of Help

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment