Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tracy haines Original fine art for sale affordable pastel oil acrylic paintings on canvas wall art impressionism expressionism colorful colorado trees flowers mountains streams skies sunsets


It's become tradition for local Denver plein air painters to gather on New Year's Day to paint out at a pre-selected location.  This year it was Roxborough State Park and the weather wasn't too terribly bad.  It started out a  foggy morn, which allowed plentiful use of the gorgeous grays artists love to mix.  I challenged myself to use only 3 primaries plus white, and liked the color I got.  ( truth be told, it was more of a lazy move than a challenge: I didn't really feel like packing more than a few tubes of paint that day.)

Thank you for your interest in checking out my blog!
If you are interested in bidding on this piece,  click the link below:

Bid on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment