Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tracy haines Original fine art for sale affordable pastel oil acrylic paintings on canvas wall art impressionism expressionism colorful Owls birds

"Wisdom" is a 5x7" acrylic and pencil sketch on 6x8" 140 lb watercolor paper. I left a margin of paper to make framing with a matt easier, should you choose.  This painting will be up for auction on eBay today at 5:00 pm.  Bidding starts at $0.99.  Hard to beat this bidding price. If interested in bidding, access auction through eBay or through Daily Paintworks ( link on your right)

I fell in love with owls after reading the book, Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien
What a remarkable, poignant story.  I very highly recommend this book.

I also wanted to step out of my comfort zone and paint an animal for a change.  Had fun doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment